Managing, Planning and Implementing PR CampaignsPublic Relations / Managing, Planning and Implementing PR Campaigns
|Start : December 07-2021|
|End : December 10-2021|
|Trainer : Eng.Saad Hamad|
|Course Fee : 700.00$|
|No. Of Places : 5 Of 12|
|Location : Apt #7 ,Floor 11, Tower 4, Empire Business Towers, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.|
who should attend?
- Senior management of an organisation who should be aware of all important aspects related to planning and execution of successful public relations campaigns
- Members of public relations agencies responsible for launching campaigns for their client organisations
- Public relations practitioners or officers of an organisation responsible for its branding and reputation management
- Marketing professionals responsible for press releases and other announcements related to various campaigns
- Human resource professionals who play a role in branding and reputation management for an organisation and who could contribute to public relations campaigns
- Investors who need to be able to judge the prospect or success of a business based on the plans and strategies for its public relations campaigns
- Any other professional who would like to know how to successfully plan and execute public relations campaigns
Introduce the trainee or researcher to schools, models and strategies of public relations planning.
Developing his ability to plan advertising campaigns according to their theme, objectives and target audience.
The ability to implement them on the ground, ie put them into practice on the short and long term.
Definition of planning in public relations and its importance and objectives.
Strategies for planning public relations campaigns.
Communication skills for PR practitioners.
Public Relations in the Environment.
The stages of planning public relations campaigns and models.
The role of the media in public relations campaigns and their importance and selection criteria.
Define your target audience and message type.
Mechanisms for implementing strategies and tactics.